Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I get it.

Alright?
I get it. I have allergies.
But I'm sick and tired of my allergies getting in the way of me being able to perform and try out for solos and shit like that
I'm sick of it.
EVERY SINGLE TIME I have something important come up, I lose my voice because the weather changed or some stupid shit.
I'm sick and tired of this.
I just want to sing and this continuously gets in the way of that.

On top of them, I'm stressed as ALL HELL trying to get all of my work done. Does it look like I'm getting it done anytime soon? No, it just continuously gets piled on top of me with no FUCKING mercy and my parents keep stressing me the hell out with everything THEY want to pile on top of me.
I just need a break.
I don't know how I'm going to get it, but I need a fucking break.

And I need my voice to come back.
I'm sick of this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment